[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — criminal harassment by hdfc collection agent

Respected sir,
My loan due date was on 7th. Due to unfortunate circumstances, i delayed making the payment only until 23rd. I was willing to pay the money with a fine. I was not even a defaulter for even a month.

One of your hdfc bank collection agent - mr. Prem (Contact no. [protected]) started calling me and scolding me on 21st.. As i was not able to transfer money, i told i will be paying on 24th. He called and started scolding me on 24th. To avoid dealing with this type of indecent people - i decided to pay it online and told him so. He forcibly came to my house, broke my furniture - abused me and threatened me to pay him immediately. I made the payment and even after that - he scolded me, caused damage to my door and damaged my vehicle while leaving.

I have all the incidents captured in cctv cameras in my apartment and also videos captured in my cell phone.

I was not even a defaulter. There was only a late payment - not even a default even of a month and do not deserve this treatment.

I would request you to take prompt action against your staff involved in this kind of harassment to customers without any valid reason.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2019

[Jan 27, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 28, 2019 Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you within 5 working days.

-Zubin