[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — deduction of amb charges from my account - post confirmation of waiver

4/116 West Street, Kulayankarisal, Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu, India
 Rajesh Thangadurai on Apr 20, 2019
I have a nri account with hdfc bank. I didn’t use the account for around 5 months so the bank applied amb charges around 3500 rupees. Recently i decided to use the account and contacted hdfc customer care and tuticorin hdfc branch manager and asked them to waive off the charges. Branch manager (Shri ganesh) agreed to waive off the charges and asked me to maintain minimum balance in the a/c and give confirmation of maintaining amb.
I transferred around 30, 000k into my account immediately and asked them to waive of the charges.
They waived off the charges on that day but after one week they deducted around 45000 rupees from my account for not maintaining amb charges. I feel cheated, i transferred the amount based on the confirmation email from branch manager.
My request number is mumc[protected]. I need my money back. I don’t think customer care and branch manager will help. Kindly help here.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2019

[Apr 20, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you within 3 working days.

-Nadia
Customer Assistance.

Hdfc Bank - deduction of amb charges from my account - post confirmation of waiver