[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — deduction of amount from my s/b a/c no. 50100075020398

anuragdeepak on Oct 12, 2018
I am facing problem of deduction of amount from my s/b a/c no. [protected] each month of rs 708/- from may 2018 to oct 2018. I am tring to keep my account balance more than 10000/- still there is debit of above amount.
When i asked the reason of deduction, it was informed me that minimum balance should be 25000/-. It was never informed me in advance that minimum balance should be 25000/-. I am having another s/b account in hdfc bank, but there it was told that minimum balance should be 10000/-.
I am unable to understand the requirement of your bank, kindly explain me immidiately because already i have lost rs. 3540/- of my hard earn money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 19, 2018

[Oct 13, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Oct 16, 2018
Dear Customer,

We understand that our branch official Ms. Shipra Goyal has contacted you and addressed your query. For further assistance, you may contact her on[protected] during business hours.

-Anay