[Resolved]  Hdfc Bank — do not buy hdfc home loan insurance

I had requested to close home loan insurance since about a month. Still me and family are getting daily calls and messages about emi to be paid for the same...

It seems anyone can help you to get home loan insurance but only manager can help to close that account... Its really pathetic service because i'm struggling since past 1 month to close that service (As an nre customer its even more difficult for me) i would like to warm everyone "do not opt for hdfc home loan insurance"

For a loan of amount 1.5 cr hdfc home loan insurance is 8.16 lacs
While icici term plan insurance for same amount is only 12k per year (Which can be canceled anytime)... Please compare before buying!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-22 05:54:51

[Mar 21, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Mar 21, 2018
Dear Customer,

HDFC Ltd sanctions/disburses Home Loans. Please visit http://bit.ly/2yx5J9L & they'll resolve your query at the earliest.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us with your feedback. It remains our priority to redress your concerns. We would request you to post the details of your concern at http://bit.ly/1GG54RP to help us address the same effectively.

Team HDFC Home Loans