Hdfc Bank — ecs mandate rejected

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Pulkit Malhotra on Mar 15, 2019
I had financed a laptop six months back through hdfc and provided my bank details for emi's. For the first month, emi was deducted from my bank account, but from the second month, i got the messages that 'ecs mandate rejected', from that month, i used to pay through cash to their collection agent.

Till that time, their staf[censored]sed to say, you don't need to pay any extra amount as this is our fault, but i used to get messages that there is an extra overdue amount, but when i asked, they keep on saying ignore these messages, you only need to pay the emi amount.

Now, this is the last month for the emi, now they are saying you need to pay extra charge. I don't understand why a customer will pay the extra charge when fault is at their end, they were unable to submit ecs form to the bank.

I am tired of calling and explaining situation to hdfc's staff and none of their senior members respond. This was my first and last experience with hdfc giving pathetic service to their customers. Feel free to contact me on [protected] if any of the hdfc staff members will pay attention to this complaint.

[Mar 15, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

this issues must be solved either from bank or from seller

Hdfc Bank - ecs mandate rejected