Hdfc Bank — fastag

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 sekhar30985 on Mar 15, 2019
I have applied for fasttag on feb 7th 2019. Still i didnt receive the fasttag. I got the message like fasttag walled has been created. After that there is no response. Tollfree number always busy there is no proper reply as well. I am not sure representative wanted disconnecting my call or not. This is really very bad experience with hdfc fasttag service. My reference number is hfr103161.
I am giving advise to hdfc please stop your fastag service. Otherwise you will loose your brand values. Very very bad service.

[Mar 15, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have checked our records and note that your FasTag has been delivered to you through DTDC Courier (POD: Z[protected]. In case of any further clarification or assistance, please contact FasTag Customer support team at[protected].

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have dispatched the fastag on March 12, 2019, through DTDC courier vide AWB no Z92500441 " You will receive the delivery of the same in 4-5 working days.

-Nadia