Hdfc Bank — fastag detail not received from hdfc bank

Rudrapur, Uttarakhand, India
 Misra Siddharth on Dec 3, 2019
I have applied online for fastag on website of hdfc website (https://v1.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/fastag/index.html) and paid rs. 500/- online on dt-30.11.19, my fastag application reference number is hfr791167.
But i have not received any confirmation mail on my registered email id for deduction and payment acceptance for fastag from hdfc. I am regularly trying customer care no. [protected] but number is busy regularly busy from 30.11.19 to 03.12.19.
So i want to know my payment status which was already deducted from my saving bank account. And also want the status of my application of fastag.

[Dec 03, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret any inconvenience you may have faced. Your application is received at our end & you will receive the Tag within 7-10 working days For any further assistance you may write to us at fastag.[protected]@insolutionsglobal.com or call on[protected] Note:- Dispatch details of the TAG will be shared with you through SMS.

-Nadia

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Misra Siddharth, Dec 11, 2019
Please give the complete email id & contact no. for knowing fastag dispatch status, i have not received any update about my fastag.

20184