Hdfc Bank Fastag — not received my fastag

Hotel Ashish, Via wadi , amravati road , Gondkhairi, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
 Rushikesh Dhobale on Dec 2, 2019
This is reference to my fastag application reference no. Hfr388960 for the application of fastag on date 19 november 2019. I have paid rs.500 for my fastag and communication has been received after that. Additionally, toll free numbers are not working. There is not even a link to track application or cancel application.

Hdfc bank has just eaten up my rs.500 and now not responding in anyway. There is not even a complaint email id available.

Kindly look into the matter mas soon as possible

Updated by Rushikesh Dhobale, Dec 02, 2019
Pls send it to me my fastag as early as
Updated by Rushikesh Dhobale, Dec 02, 2019

I have applies for hdfc fastag on 17-may-2019 and application number is HFR388960. Due to address problem fast tag has returned to your hub. Please resend the fast tag to below mentioned address.

Near Gondkhairi blue dart hub,
At Post Gondkhairi, Via wadi, Nagpur 440023

not received my fastag
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2019
Dear Customer,

With regard to your FasTag Application Number: HFR388960, kindly note that your FasTag has been dispatched to your mailing address on November 28, 2019 vide BlueDart Airway Bill Number: [protected], the shipment is currently in transit.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Rushikesh Dhobale, Dec 04, 2019

I have applies for hdfc fastag on application number is HFR388960. Due to address problem fast tag has returned to your hub. Please resend the fast tag to below mentioned address.
I called blue dart customer care they told me, your house no. And ward no. Is necessary so please update my below address and send it to fast as early as possible

House no.247, ward no.5
Near bus stop, Surbhi Vastralay,
At post Gondkhairi,
Via Wadi, Nagpur 440023
Updated by Rushikesh Dhobale, Dec 05, 2019
Shipment not complete

not received my fastag
Updated by Rushikesh Dhobale, Dec 05, 2019
Please send a address updation mail to blue dart

House no.247, ward no.5