[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — fastag sticker not received

Patrick Vincent on Dec 14, 2019
I applied for hdfc fastag online on 09/12/2019 with appilcation ref no. Hfr975185 and made payment of inr.500. I have also uploaded the necessary supporting documents of aadhaar and vehicle registration certificate.

I didnt even receive customer id & wallet id

Tried communicating through toll free number so many times, but it is always busy or it plays a music. I want to know when i'll get my sticker...
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2020

[Dec 15, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Patrick Vincent, Dec 14, 2019
Please say the exact status of the application
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2019
Dear Customer,

Your application has been received at our end & you will receive the Tag in 15 working days from the date of application. The dispatch details of the tag will be shared with you via SMS.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I have applied my fast tag on 29/11/2019, , , but still didnt received the sticker... I didnt received any Customer ID to Login but i have submitted all the documents required on the same date. My phone detail is [protected] & transaction id of the payment is VIN/HDFC BANK L/[protected]/[protected]...amount rs 500/-

20227