[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — foul language used by loan recovery agent

Prefer Not to mention, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 diwakaresmi1 on May 23, 2019
I had a car loan in hdfc bank where i paid the emi for 2.5 years and due to sudden unemployment, i was not able to make payment for past 6 months. I had informed the same over the phone to the executives who called me. I got a job recently and as per the company rules, i am not supposed to use my phone. This person tried calling me 2 days and when i haven't recieved the call during the office hours, he called me from different number in the odd time. He sent me a text message "laude ke ball pick the phone"

I have the screenshot of it and the message is still available in my phone's message box.

foul language used by loan recovery agent
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 27, 2019

[May 23, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, Loan account No., caller details and the registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Anay