[Resolved] HDFC Bank — harassment, mentally and physically torture of employee
Dear sir, i am working in hdfc bank as a personal banker in one of metro cities of our country. I joined hdfc bank as a fresher just after the completion of my mba. My six months are about to complete now.
Let me tell you the harsh reality of this bank.
From last two and half months i have been suffering from severe cervical and spondylitis pain. Initially i managed to work while having pain but now the pain has increased so much that it is not possible for me to continue working well with this unbearable pain.
Because of this pain, i decided to resign from my job with the hope that the bank will understand my situation and will provide me early relieving.
But when i talked to the hr, he told me that i have to pay one month salary to the bank then only i will be relieved.
I have submitted all the medical prescriptions, reports, xray and bills to the hr, branch manager and to one of their senior.
My question is if an employee has a health issue which is so serious that he can't continue doing the work, doesn't he has the right to get relieved without serving the notice period?
Apart from this there are so many other negative things which i would like to tell you about this bank.
• we are always told that we can leave the office by 6:30, but the reality is that we have to work till 8:30 and 9:00. We can't come to the branch 5 minutes late but they don't let us go on time, never ever.
• recently i was compared to the house keeping staff of my branch just because i made a small mistake in preparing an annexure. I mean who compares you with an housekeeping staff that this work can be done by housekeeping staff also.
• every morning there is a mental torture in the morning meetings - everyday we are given big targets which are almost impossible to do. They will run drive every second day and ask us to do something which is not possible. 5 personal loans in one day. 10 rds in one day. And some similar [censored] like this only.
•branch manager pins for savings account, current account, rd, fd, li, hi, pl, al, hl, mediclaim every hour without a fail
• it is not a branch.. It is a jail. Seriously i feel like i have been trapped in the jail. This is not a bank. This is sabzi mandi. Even worse than that.
• negative environment of the branch. There is no motivation from the branch manager to work and to achieve targets. She can only do shouting and insulting employees.
• not treating the non home branch customers well - if a customer is non home branch customer - my bm will ask me not to take any form from him like address updation form, name change form, pass book updation etc etc
• if a customer is giving some business then only he will entertained otherwise he will be shown the way outside.
• not trusting the employees. My branch manager thinks that everyone is making fool of her. She never trust her employees.
• always try to insult and pressurise the employees. It is her habit to pressurise and torture her employees everyday everytime.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 17, 2019
[Jan 31, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportHDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Customer,
Please share your employee code, supervisor's name, office location & contact on exit.[protected]@HDFCBank.com. We'll get back!
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
|Add a Comment Updated:||ShareTweet|
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - Charged Processing fee before Home loan got sanctioned and now HDFC has not sanctioned loan neither re-paying my money. 78
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - Credit card complaint 47
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - Misbehave
[Resolved] HDFC Bank - Monthly Statement not receiving 45
[Resolved] HDFC Bank SAVING ACCOUNT - DELAY IN OPENING