HDFC Bank — hdfc bank car loan recovery agents goons

bmahajan on Jan 13, 2019
Hdfc bank,

I am writing you here complaint against hdfc bank, rajouri garden branch, delhi employee mr. Amit whom called and sms me yesterday for recovered my vehicle through his personal mobile number and when i called him so he threaten me for recovered my vehicle. I registered same complaint to my nearest police station with submitted sms copy and phone call recording as evidence. Also i written complaint send to your hdfc bank.

Is this note and advice for other all hdfc bank customer to see how this bank treat with customer and hired unprofessional employees.

Bhupesh mahajan

hdfc bank car loan recovery agents goons

[Jan 13, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you in 4 working days.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by bmahajan, Jan 16, 2019
These 4 days hdfc bank will take responsibility for my family safety with your hired recovery goons ?????
Updated by bmahajan, Jan 22, 2019
Mr.Zubin

Its 6th working day for raised complaint but no reply from you here on dash board so what to say its hdfc bank no matter customers do any complaints or this open Complaint portal no value front of HDFC BANK
Updated by bmahajan, Jan 24, 2019
Dear HDFC Bank,

I am not getting any response in your-side from your bank to here and raised complaint through my mail id and today i received sms from hdfc bank side in which mentioned complaint has been closed with below reference no.8732533.

This is actual face of hdfc bank .
I will assure you go as legal with all this behavior by hdfc

HDFC Bank - hdfc bank car loan recovery agents goons