[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — HDFC Bank Cheat - Negative Balance (-4000)

I had opened a salary account with HDFC Bank long ego while I'm working for a company. Later went to higher studies and now I have joined new company. When I checked the HDFC Bank for linking them with new company I got shocked with the negative balance (-3791). I tried to contact customer support but no response. Later came to know that they converted the account into savings without my knowledge.
How can they do this? They didn't say this while I'm opening the account. They said no charges for anything. How cheat you are. Looting money from customers. Can't you find better way for earning. Until account opening they were nice. You can open account remotely but can't close that easily.
HDFC CHEAT.
Apr 29, 2021
I was contacted by Home Branch when I made complaint through HDFC Support. However, through this Portal I got suspicious message and call.
Apr 27, 2021

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 27, 2021
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response
Hi Adharsh,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly write to grievance.[protected]@hdfcbank.com to share details of your issue, your Account No. & registered contact details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via e-mail.

-Anay
Apr 29, 2021
Updated by Adharsh912
Got resolved when I mailed to HDFC support. However, this Portal reply doesn't help me.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I couldn't see both email Id and the reference number. It's showing as [protected].
If possible send e mail.

HDFC Bank