[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — hdfc bank customer id:[protected]account is frozen

I, pankaj kala had applied for online nps account and paid my 1st contribution using the net banking services of hdfc bank on 12-jan-19. I had selected hdfc bank as one of empaneled bank for kyc verification since i have savings account in this bank for more than 10 years. My nps account is currently showing as frozen and while talking to nps department they told me that reason for account frozen is because hdfc bank has not done kyc till now.
My friend nps kyc was done within 3 days from indian bank, so services are very bad of hdfc bank as it is more than 16 days.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Customer,

We confirm our branch official Ms. Meetali has sent you an e-mail to assist you with your query on 28/01/2019 04:25 PM. Please feel free to write to us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com for any further assistance/clarification and we shall be glad to assist you.

-Anay