[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — hdfc bank wrong charges debiting

As pl is going on with hdfc bank due to some circumstances between 2015-jun 2017 was unable to pay the emi but i used to pay small amount compare to regular emi. Now in june i paid emi which were bounce and there overdues and started my regular from july 2017 till date and a single has not been bounced now i came across that my account has been kept on manual hold charges.. I'm clueless what charges they are asking for as now my regular emi is going on that they have file case on me ipc section 138 on that i have taken bail for the same even though i have paid amount with all there charges.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thanks and Regards
Chetan K
Updated by BuddyKuku Feb 01, 2019 As PL is going on with HDFC bank due to some circumstances between 2015-Jun 2017 was unable to pay the EMI but I used to pay small amount compare to regular EMI. Now in June I paid EMI which were bounce and there overdues and started my regular EMI from July 2017 till date and a single emi has not been bounced now from July 2017 to December 2018 I came across that my account has been kept on manual hold charges and on that unable to operate my account as well.I'm clueless what charges they are asking for as now my regular EMI is going on that they have file case on me ipc section 138 on that I have taken bail for the same even though i have paid amount with all there charges. As I'm unable to operate my account my next EMI due date is coming i.e 4th of the month so the amount will not get ecs from my account and than once again will consider me as defaulter.

Thanks and Regards
Chetan K
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team has made a note of your concerns and will contact you soon with an update on your issue within 5 working days on your register e mail ID.

-Manoj