HDFC Bank — hdfc converted my salary a/c to savings a/c without informing me | money wrongly deducted from my hdfc salary a/c
Without communicating to me, hdfc bank converted my salary account into savings account.
2) because of the above, the following deduction happened from my account without my knowledge:
• date - 09/01/18 = rs. 531.00
• date - 12/03/18 = rs. 648.39
3) right now, my account is showing (Negative) balance of rs. -590 because of "i don't know what reason".
Further, as communicated by the bank official, i was assured of the following:
1) this total deducted amount of rs. 1179.39 (=531+648.39) will be credited back to my account.
2) this month when my salary will be credited, the negative balance of rs. -590, which is currently reflecting in my account will not be deducted.
On the second day i received a call from the bank official's end stating that:
1) the charges levied hdfc bank has two components:
Gst = 18%
Non-gst = 82%
2) the 18% gst component will take a long time to recover as it has already been paid by hdfc bank to the government.
3) the 82% non-gst component will be refunded by hdfc bank to me.
Here below are my concerns:
1) the 18% gst component which hdfc has paid to the government is not a fault from my end. Thus, just because hdfc has paid the amount, i cannot forget about it thinking it will take a long time for hdfc to recover this component.
2) so, my point of view is that hdfc bank pays me back my entire deducted amount, i. E. Both the gst and non-gst components, because my salary account was converted to savings account without any intimation to me. Thus, i don't think that because of "no-fault from my end", i should be losing my hard earned money.
3) further, please initiate all the processes from your end and validate it properly so that my salary account stays as salary account and isn't converted into savings account in the upcoming months. I don't want to again go through this phase where my money gets wrongly deducted.
Today i just got rs rs.999 of the total rs.1179 amount.
But, since the earlier negative amount, rs. -590, reflecting in my account was not corrected, after the rs.999 got credited i was left approx. Rs. 409.
So, as of date without any future incorrect minimum balance deduction, hdfc bank needs to pay me back rs.[protected]+590).
Its been 10 days and still hdfc isin't resolving my issue. Please understand the gravity of the situation because it seems to be a cheating with a customer. I am not understanding where is my fault and why i have to go through all these phases? Moreover hdfc bank official's claiming that it's wont be possible to refund me 18% as its been given to the government.
Without any intimations the salary account got converted into savings account then the account got penalised and now i am being told that i wont be able to get my hard earned money.
I request you to look into this matter on an urgent basis as i don't understand how can hdfc bank convert my account from salary to savings without communicating to me and start deducting my money without any intimation?
[Mar 23, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|