Hdfc Bank — hdfc credit card -cancellation of one assist membership

Ambarnath, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Neha Bhalekar on Jun 15, 2019
Cancellation of One Assist Membership
I am a HDFC bank credit card holder. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. The bank has auto debited Rs. 1399/- from my credit card number ending with 0691 without my concern on date:15/06/2019. I am not interested about this service and don't want this membership any more. So cancel the membership and refund this debited amount of Rs.1399/-. So request you to please cancel the one assist membership. Please confirm once done.

OneAssist Relationship Number : 7208334
Name :- Neha Bhalekar
Mobile No. :- [protected]
Credit Card Number Ending :- 0691

[Jun 15, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Two Wheeler Loan statement.
dear sir,
It is to inform you my two wheeler loan a/c no. 59436938
is with you, and still i have not received my loan statement for this financial year.So i request you to send or email to me at the earliest so i can file my tax return.

Thanking you,

Srinivas M P
[protected]@gmail.com
I had a very bad experience with HDFC saving account. I made the payment and after 5 working days also they hold the amount which i already cleard long back. i shared the reference no. also but they are say it will take time and don't share any ETA.
My debit card is not working yesterday it is working i draw a50000 today it is not working I want urgent money pls help me
Dear Neha,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist
I have received a message that customer mandate reference# HDFC[protected] issued to fedral bank ltd. with the value Rs. 41400.00

I have not raised any such request nor i have any transaction with fedral bank.

Hdfc Bank - hdfc credit card -cancellation of one assist membership