[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — hdfc life sampoorn samridhi plan

Hi team,

I have purchased hdfc life sampoorn samriddhi insurance plan in the year 2013 with yearly investment of 30, 000₹. They agent assured me that i will get 20 to 30% on total investment post maturity (My total investment for 5 years will be 1, 50, 000₹).

Recently i have login to the hdfc life's portal to check my investment details i noticed that the sum assured is only 1.09 lacs post maturity. I'm totally confused and not able to the understand the calclaution logic here. Instead of getting the profit i'm not even getting my invested money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 22, 2018

[Mar 19, 2018] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Life Customer Care's response Mar 22, 2018 Hi, kindly write your issues to us at [protected]@hdfclife.com from the registered Id to have the case investigated and to reply to you on the same.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi, This type of policy is linked one having NAV apart from this there are no of Fund management charges will be deducted from investment every year, any additions will be from 6th year onward only, further benefits will accrue only if all premiums paid w/o break for entire term of policy. If NAV of this scheme shows higher value then only investment shows higher value. Agent might have misguided to sell the policy . You may note that any past performance will not be valid for futures.
Dilipmofe's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 22, 2018
There was no break through out the life span of this Policy. This is 5 year policy and will matured by April/May 2019. The only concern is if I'm investing 1, 50, 000 rupees how it is possible that I will only get 1, 09, 000 rupees in return?

HDFC Bank