[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — hdfc netbanking refund

Bangalore, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Aditya Potharaju on Nov 2, 2017
Hi, i booked a flight through easemytrip.com (Through net banking) and later the airlines has canceled the flight so easemytrip people have initiated the refund from their end for the amount inr 4172.

They have initiated this 5 days back (Oct 28, 2017) and i haven't received the refund yet from hdfc bank.

Here is refund reference number as emtcrn/182468/2017-18. I have also attached the screenshot of the email that i have received from easemytrip vendor.

hdfc netbanking refund
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2017

[Nov 02, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2017
Dear Aditya,

I request you to share your Account No./Customer ID, registered contact details and screenshot to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Aditya Potharaju, Nov 10, 2017
I got the refund. Thank you!

Comments

Dear Customer,
We would like to inform you that your refund has already been processed from our end and you must have got the same. You can contact us n our WhatsApp number i.e [protected] so any further queries.

Hdfc Bank - hdfc netbanking refund