[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — illegally transactions from our joint account other than emi amount

My name is Dr.Himanshu Bansal and My wife name is Dr.Riya Mittal who took personal loan from HDFC Bank Narwana Branch.Disbursal date 28/02/2014. We paid all our EMIs on time and funds in our account has never been short. Our Loan nos. are 27371063 and 27371340. Electronic transfers for EMI was done from our salary acc. No. [protected] and [protected] of State Bank of Patiala. Firstly we were forced to open acc. with HDFC Bank. We did but told them from very starting that it will be non-operative as we donot operate this bank but still our HDFC ACC.Nos. were [protected] and [protected]. Everything was going fine but due to merging of all state banks, Our SBOP acc. Nos. now called as SBI’s IFSC code was changed. Here started harassment. We are Doctors and have to see 200-250 patients in OPD very busy life in public interest.We are being harassed since 5-6 months and 10-10 calls are receiving from HDFC Bank everyday almost. Branch Manager of Narwana Shiv Prasad told me to open a joint acc. In HDFC and cancel previous acc. Nos as they are dormant accounts now and assured me that this will not happen again and EMI will be deducted from our joint Acc.No. [protected]. We did that also and even deposited 1, 00, 000 also from so long but still no result and seems a fraud for getting money in HDFC Bank.. Harassment continues……continues…. And continues…… but still we paid the EMIs in cash mode and still paying and every time we are told that from next month EMI amount will be deducted from your account but it never happened and now Manager said that your EMIs have been bounced several times and you are imposed penalty and raised the amount of EMIs. This is not authentic. From our side our bank Accounts always had sufficient funds and change in IFSC code matter is not our job but your Bank’s job to clear it. Why we should pay penalty? You can check history of our EMIs Payments. Harassment…. Harassment…. Harassment….. and Harassment……. Nothing else. We are being tortured by your bank. From Panipat branch I received a call from a fellow Sandeep who misbehaved with my wife and with me also. We are getting almost 10 calls everyday from HDFC Bank. Please look into this matter and clear this at the earliest possible. We have paid all the installments but still we are not getting NOC/no dues. HDFC Bank is demanding more money now and even threat to destroy our CIBIL score. What should we do. Its our hard earned money.
May 3, 2019
HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by himanshu_csmu
Even current manager Mr.Somveer Saroha checked the bank copy of our account and said that yes[protected] rupees are deducted more than needed. What we should understand with this kind of statement? All these are fraudsters and before opening of account or Loan they will promise so many things but after that they change and forget their promises. I just want my NOC or no dues from the bank. the extra money which was illegaly removed which is equal to approx. 15000+ I will forget.I just dont want to be in this kind of mental depression.
Updated by himanshu_csmu
I dont know who says HDFC is a good bank but I also asked some of my companions they also said that HDFC Bank just gives harrassment and charges unusual money. Its a worst bank...
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

On receipt of your Post, We had attempted to contact you at the numbers recorded with us. However, we regret to note that our attempts to reach you, did not meet with success. We request you to provide us your latest contact numbers and the convenient time to enable us to do the needful and assist you further in this regard. For any further assistance and for all your Banking needs, you may please contact Mr. Satish Tanwar on [protected].

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.
Complaint comments

Comments

Worst Banking and Security System.

HDFC Bank