Hdfc Bank — I'm complaining about my refund from flipkart

Coimbatore, Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 karthikramalingam on Jun 21, 2019
Following is the message received from Flipkart but didn't get any refund till date .

We're writing in continuation to your last contact with reference number IN[protected] to know the status of the refund for your item(s) from your order OD[protected].

You will be happy to know that the refund amount has been transferred on 30 May and should have been credited to your account by now as per the standard banking procedures.

IMPS/NEFT/Credit card/Net banking

Refund Amount : 2024.0
Refund Reference Number: 034387

I'm complaining about my refund from flipkart

[Jun 22, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Customer,

We note that the transaction of Rs 2024.00 at M/s. Flipkart not debited/billed in the card account on 21/06/2019. In the event, the transaction gets billed to the credit card account, we request you to share a scanned copy of complete Cardholder dispute form to cc.[protected]@hdfcbank.com and we shall assist you. You can download the form from the following link http://bit.ly/2IOLetO.

-Nadia