[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — loan not complete

Customer care services very very bad service,

They will tell we will call back but never tired to call

Before making the payment they keep calling more than 10 times in day after making we need to keep calling them but nobody responds to our call. I am totally disappointed with the service i'm getting frequent sms messages from credit mantri. They are group of fraud person and company.

They even do not have contact medium on their website. How shame of the founder of this company. Really a fuddu one, who hire such talented people for online marketing.

Please remove my number from all kind of promotion.

Also share a contact medium where i can send you my number.
loan not complete
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 3, 2019

[May 02, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response May 02, 2019 Dear Customer,

Please write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with the caller details and your contact number on which the call was received for better assistance. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Manoj
Customer Assistance.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir mera account bob hai bob vale ne bola or dikhaya ki mere pos account me koi refund amount nahi hai hdfc vale ko bolta hu to kahte hai bob valeko pakdo bob ko pakad ta hu to hdfc valeko pakdo
dukan darke account se cut gaye hai so use kuch nai bol sakte i add slip copy

Sorry For The Inconvience Still iam Not Paid MINIMUM DUE .I Will Pay Tomorrow Before 1 Clock. Dont block my card

HDFC Bank