[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — locker rent debited to my account with 500% increase without information

I am having two lockers at new friends colony, new delhi. My account was debited with rs 30000/- as locker rent without informing me about increase in the locker rent. Earlier on i was paying rs 5000/-. When i went to operate the locker about 18 days back i was not allowed to operate and the staff insisted to deposit the money first and only after tat i will be allowed to operate the locker.
I told them that i was never informed about such an enormous increase in rent.
I was told to come after 15 days as bank will show me proof of intimation. I went there after 16 days and bank did not have any proof of intimation and again i was not allowed to operate the locker.
Such a rude behavior and such # staff employed at new friends colony, new delhi branch
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[Jun 02, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jun 02, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj