Hdfc Bank — lodging formal complaint for unnecessarily calling for credit card dues from call center.

Kotdwara, Kotdwara District, Uttarakhand, India
 dearshyam1 on Jan 12, 2019
Sir/madam

Pl refer to my credit card no [protected] in the name of shyam kumar

Valid till july 2019.

I would like to lodge formal complaint that for

Getting call for dues amounting to approx rs 7600/-.

This is against he explanation given to me by your agent (Officer) who had came for distribution of credit cards.

I would like to emphasize here that not a single purchase has been made by me for this card. There was only one purchase, which was in dollars which i did, that too i had to give a call to hdfc where to deposit the money. Because your agent has not told me where to deposit the credit card's dues.

Other than that there is no purchase made by me from this credit card. Now, call centre is giving me call that there is airtel recharge done from my credit card every month. First of all, i disagree with this, as i have not got any message from airtel that there is recharge done on my mobile no.

I informed this to your call center executive, but they are unable to understand this. They say you have to follow it up from airtel, airtel is not giving me any information about recharge done from this credit card. I am ready to pay for the genuine purchase for which i had taken credit card, if any genuine purchase, please inform, i will pay with due respect to hdfc. Further, as the card is suspended then also how is it possible to recharge regularly (Monthly basis) without my knowledge. But for this airtel should confirm me that yes this mobile number is recharged by credit card of hdfc. Please verify at your end for mobile no entry in the system.

In view of above, please stop any credit card recharge for any mobile in the name of mine, also request is to investigate further, where this money is going against recharge, as neither i am aware about this nor airtel company. My mobile no is [protected].

Also request is to write off the credit dues against me and other late fee shown in the statement of account.

Iin future i should not get a call from call center for dues against credit card because there is no genuine purchase.

[Jan 12, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by dearshyam1, Jan 12, 2019
Remains same as above

Hdfc Bank - lodging formal complaint for unnecessarily calling for credit card dues from call center.