Hdfc Bank — lost food, card applied for new card but the amount didn't get added

NA, Bangalore South, Karnataka
 saraswathi bandaru on Jun 25, 2019
I have lost my foodcard recently, after which i have applied for a new food card.
However the amount didnt get added to the new card.

Tried calling customer for more than three time, instead of logging a ticket and helping me out they kept saying wait for 3 or 4 days amount will get added.

I have been mailing to foodcardsupport. [protected]@hdfcbank.com but no response.

If this continues i will cancel all my accounts with hdfc and move to other back.

I dint expect the support to be too bad.

My contact details:saraswathi. [protected]@tcs.com

Saraswathi

[Jun 25, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Customer,

Request you to forward the email to [protected]@hdfcbank.com, to enable us to check and assist you further.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2019
Dear Customer,

We understand that our Food Card Team has replied to you on email. Please note that your request will be processed within 2 working days. We request your patience in the interim.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I have not received my new Dabit card last ovobe 5 months and I m not happy ur service

Hdfc Bank - lost food, card applied for new card but the amount didn't get added