[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — mandate and receive frequency adho

H.no-27,dr heeralal ward daupara mungeli, Mungeli, Himachal Pradesh, India
 DrVijay Banjare on Dec 5, 2019
I received this msg from hdfc bank

Dear customer mandate reference no: hdfc[protected] issued to icici bank limitd with value rs. 352968.00 and frequency adho is received today for processing.in case of any issue please get in touch with your branch.

I donot any mandate kindly resolve this

My customer id is[protected]

And my registered mob no is - [protected]

mandate and receive frequency adho
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 6, 2020

[Dec 05, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2019
Dear Customer,

We have checked our records and confirm that said message is received towards the ACH mandate for ICICI Bank LTD incase if you have not issued any such mandate request you to Visit Branch & submit a request for cancellation.

The complete address and contact details of our Branches are available on www.hdfcbank.com> Locate Us > Branch & ATM

Please feel free to write to us using below URL further assistance. https://bit.ly/38dF5lc Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via e-mail.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 06, 2019
Dear Customer,

We like to confirm that said alerts is sent towards ACH from ICICI BANK LIMITD incase if you have not submitted any such request you to visit the Branch & submit a request for cancellation.

-Nadia