Hdfc Bank — miss behave by staff members

rajivnanda on Jul 20, 2018
I went to deposit cash in my savings account (CUSTOMER ID[protected] at HDFC BANK sector - 46, Grgaon branch at 11.30 am on[protected], there was Rocky Gupta sitting at the cash counter she told me that deposit is closed, i was surprised that at 11.30 how deposit is closed then she said me that she is busy with clearing & will not be able to take the cash for the next 30 minutes, then i was very annoyed & told her that i will complaint against her then she said आप घर से लड़ कर आए है क्या ? in between girl sitting to next Miss Jyoti Arora talked to me very rudely that i will have to wait & what so ever Rocky Gupta has said is right. Then i complained to Tushar Gupta he was also very very rude & told me that is the way they work if i don't like then i should close my account otherwise he will raise the CRM against me. My age is 56 years all these three people have insulted me so badly that i can't write the words which TUSHAR GUPTA has said me. so it's my humble request to all of you people that please don't open the account with HDFC BANK because there is no link on the website from where we can complaint such type of incidents. I was in shock after such kind of unprofessional behaviour by HDFC sec - 46 branch Gurgaon.

[Jul 20, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 21, 2018
Dear Customer,

We request you to write to Talktous@hdfcbank.com mentioning the issue along with your registered contact details, to enable us to assist you further. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay