[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — mortgage loan

Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 bharathi arumugam on May 22, 2019
I am a hdfc account holder. I wish to apply for mortgage loan. Few days back, i have been registered in paisa bazar and then taken to mr. Sudhakar, hdfc employee through ms/mrs sivaranjini, another hdfc employee.

Mr. Sudhakar visited our house to explain the loan process and the required documents and gathered all information about the house and the rental house details too. Then, few days later he again came home to collect the documents and application form, along with the cheque of rs.11918 (Eleven thousand nine hundred and eighteen) for processing fees.

Then i got call from ms/mrs swetha for verification process, she asked about the need for the loan, about house, everything. At that time she also gathered information on the number of rental house and the monthly rent income etc.

Yesterday morning again i got call from hdfc regarding house verification and estimation. They have visited our house, collected all the details and went. By 4 pm, the processing fees rs.11918+ has been deducted from my account. At that time, mr. Sudhakar asked me to make the cheque into stop payment mode. But obviously i couldn’t as it was already deducted.

Today when i checked with ms/mrs swetha, she said that since the number of rental house is more than 3, we cant able to process your application and it got rejected. She also said rs4500+tax will be considered as processing fee and rest of the amount will be refund to my account.

But my question here is, mr. Sudhakar has been came to our home twice and he is also well aware of the rental house details. But he didn’t inform us on the rule ‘application will be rejected if there are more than 3 rental house’. Then ms/mrs swetha also collected the rental house details while verification, and she also didn’t inform us on the above rule. As an applicant we may not aware of this kind of rule. But as a hdfc employee they will definitely know this. Even though, why sudhakar should collect the application form and submit?? And why swetha moved the application for house verification?? Since both of them have already knew the rule and my application doesn’t satisfy the rule, why they should continue the process? Sudhakar can inform about this rule and he may not collect the application. Or swetha can inform this while verification.

We cant tolerate this kind of irresponsible activities absolutely. I demand to refund the full amount rs.11918 (Eleven thousand nine hundred and eighteen) to my account again.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2019

[May 22, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, account/customer Id and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by bharathi arumugam, May 30, 2019
Didn't receive any update. Please take an immediate action
Updated by bharathi arumugam, Jun 01, 2019
Am requesting for the response through various sources like, mail, Call, blogs etc. But I didn't get any proper update regarding my queries. It has been dragged to more than 10 days. Are people will be only money minded. Won't they concern about their own customers? So that can they cheat and make use others inability in the name of terms and conditions? This is totally unfair.

Hdfc Bank - mortgage loan