Hdfc Bank — my credit card fake. no credit card hdfc bank. my cibil score showing cridet card.

Dispur. Guwahati. Downtown, Gmc, Assam, India
 Pranjal barman on Jun 23, 2019
Dear
Sir/maam
I did not take any loan from hdfc bank yet, not credit card also but my pan card
Score showning me that i have taken a credit card and two wheler loan from your bank and mycivil score is going day by day down for that low poporse how can it possible. Kindly revert back as samas possible and below details. Plz kindly remove my problem. Bank futher panltiy.

Pranjal barman
Name - pranjal barman.
Pancard-beupb2765j
Mobile-[protected].
[protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 23, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/card no. and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID-TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hdfc Bank - my credit card fake. no credit card hdfc bank. my cibil score showing cridet card.