[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Non - reversal of void transaction

Swiped my debit card in fuel outlet on 16th December 2016 for Rs. 1500/- the merchant machine stated error and cancelled. But the same was debited from my savings a/c. Since from that day i am following up with bank. there is no proper attention to my request. i have visited the branch, raised many complaints through calling customer care, written many mails and got the new new complaint numbers. But the bank is very very reluctant to honor my request.

Very dissatisfied.
Mar 2, 2017
HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 25, 2017
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/card, transaction and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID-TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments

Comments

I am amol gomte customer ID[protected] in hdfc bank .
sir, on 13 jan-2017 automatically deducted 4000 rupees .
on that day I was not use my debit card or not done any other bank activity,
I am trying to contact to bank by phone banking but automatically call ends

HDFC Bank