[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — not able to solve the problem

25vinay on Jan 3, 2018
Dear sir, i would like to inform you that i have tried to call for our query related to credit card statement but there are nobody able to short out my issues.
I am calling to all the team of lucknow on the customer care no [protected] from today's morning at 10:15 am to 12:40 pm (Non stop) from my registered no and also from alternate no. But everyone is ending my call in middle without proper resolution, specially mr washi & ashmin, they told us that i am calling back to you on your registered no but still we are not getting any call from his/her side nor any resolutions.
In that case i will not pay any installment of my credit card, hdfc and his staff will be responsible for all those things, i have saved all recordings of hole activities from the morning to till only for proof.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer,

We understand the inconvenience. Please write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your Card No, registered contact info & the issue. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Bejoy