[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — not getting gst credit on import bill and other charges

204,deep sagar, maninagar, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Chintak Mehta on Mar 30, 2019
My customer id is[protected]. My current account open on feb 2018. My account open through only one proof ie gst tin but still hdfc bank forget to add gst and now i am not able to get gst credit.
Still it is possible by correcting invoice but for it required gst consultant or ca help but my bank person are not helping only.
Can resolve problem by sept 2019 as import bill is on august and september 2018
Complaint marked as Resolved May 3, 2019

[Mar 30, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 02, 2019
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We understand that our Branch Official Mr. Jigar Kapadia has contacted you and has addressed your queries and concerns. GST number needs to be registered in the account. As same was not updated, we were unable to provide invoice containing GST number, and you were not getting GST credit in the account. We note that you have registered GST Number in the account. The branch has taken this up with the concerned team our branch will provide you with revised GST invoice within 07 working days. For any assistance, please feel free to speak to Mr. Jigar Kapadia on [protected].

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Hdfc Bank - not getting gst credit on import bill and other charges