Hdfc Bank — not received debit card cash back and after raising complaint, manager telling that cash back offer not started that time

Mallathahalli, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 Yashvanth Prasad on Jun 25, 2019
I have purchased redmi mobile of price 18299 from poorvika mobile showroom, chandra layout, bangalore using hdfc debit card because they are displayed and told that there is an cash back option available if we purchase through hdfc debit card. So we did that. But after 4 months we called customer care, they replied that still 20 more working days to get cash back.
But now, my relationship manager telling that offer was not in that period.
Please do the needful. This is second time am facing these type of problem.

[Jun 25, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Customer,

Our bank official Mr. Mohammed has already contacted you and informed you that Poorvika offer period was from 20th Jul'18 to 16th Aug'18. You had done the transaction on 8th Jul'18, you are not eligible for Cashback.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I have purchased Flipkart on one mobile phone.my credit card amount debited.but Flipkart not credited amount.please alive this problem.
Cell no:[protected]
Name :souki sagar

I keeps on receiving message that fir my hdfc account minimum balance requirement is Rs 5000. But despite maintaining this amount in last 2 months, I was charged Rs 300 for each month. I want my deducted money back.
G85274
Noc
Licence number

Hdfc Bank - not received debit card cash back and after raising complaint, manager telling that cash back offer not started that time