[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — not received fast tag rfid from hdfc bank.

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Sam5488 on Nov 23, 2017
I have opted for fast tag rfid via hdfc bank on september 23 and after uploading the necessary documents on nov 11, still now i have not got any acknowledgement or reference number from hdfc team.
I have also paid 300 towards the e-sahaj account stated by hdfc in the mail.
I have also called for complaint number, still either they didn't respond or answered for my query via sms or whatsapp.
I have also sent three reminder mail in two weeks but still there is no reply from them.
I am not sure if this is a scam and hdfc is involved in it.
Please update me for any possible reason, why this has not been processed or please remit back the amount in my amount so that i can opt for some other bankers.

1st email sent with all the docs and transaction amount on nov 11
2nd email asking for reminder sent on nov 19
3rd email asking for 2nd reminder sent on nov20
4th email asking for 3rd reminder sent on nov 22

Please verify and revert back.

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 24, 2017

[Nov 23, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2017
Dear Customer,

I request you to share the application number and your contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Sam5488, Nov 23, 2017
Hi Team,

To me they have sent the application without any number, i could not find any number.
Hardly it look like the one i have attached.
Furthermore i am pasting my number and email id here and further i will send an email from my gmail account to mentioned email id now and you can view the trail mail that i have sent to fast tag team.

Mobile - [protected]
Email - [protected]@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for taking this into process.

Best Regards
Justin Sam J

not received fast tag rfid from hdfc bank.
not received fast tag rfid from hdfc bank.

Comments

i have applied HDFC fast tag and still not received. Moreover, customer care number is useless. Not sure if I will receive the fast tag or not and is there any contact/mail-id to escalate.

Hdfc Bank - not received fast tag rfid from hdfc bank.