HDFC Bank — one assist membership

I do not understand why rs.1899.00 was debited to my hdfc credit card a/c no. Ending 0165 with out my consent as one assist membership fee. Please refund the same immediately to my hdfc credit card account. Please also note that i am a senior citizen and i am not interested of keeping them in safe custody of one assist.

Biswajit das gupta
Hdfc credit card ending with 0165

[Jan 29, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

As the customer, we had a transaction before 20 days at madkeri petrol pumb, Avneet fuel park .We have to pay 2100 but instead we paid 21000.Hence we lost much more amount than what we should.Till after 20 days nothing regards this we got information.To refund this void sale please suggest some ways.

My debit card was disputed with the amount of 499 RS on 5th of december.I hve raised a dispute on 8th of January.But I haven't received any amount or status of the dispute investigation from HDFC bank. Please help me with this.
Dear Biswajit,

Greetings from OneAssist!

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. To assist you further, Request you to share your membership ID and registered contact number details on ([protected]@oneassist.in).

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

HDFC Bank