Hdfc Bank — one assist membership cancellation

Janu5423 on Sep 21, 2019
I am hdfc credit card holder i want to cancel my one assist membership.
Rupees 1399/ has been auto debited from my hdfc credit card without my consent on 7/9/2019. Kindly debit the amount of rupees 1399/ back and cancel the membership as i am not interested in this service any more so cancel the membership and debit the amount of rupees 1399/ repees one thousand three hundred and ninety nine immediately

[Sep 21, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We regret any inconvenience caused to you.

We are unable to locate your account. Request you to share your OneAssist customer ID or registered contact details by emailing us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Once we receive the details, our team will contact you within 24 hours to get your issue resolved. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id, as any account details shared here can be publicly viewed and can be misused. We request you to write to us on the above mentioned email id if you have any query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Team OneAssist