[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — payzapp

I escalated a issue regarding kyc verification, my money got stuck in the payzapp wallet for 5 days now. I'm asking update through mail they are not responding itself to that mail. Even supreme court given the time line to do aadhaar verification for some more. And if the customer is a hdfc credit/debit holder not required to do the kyc separate. (They only showing the notification). I'm attaching here the all screenshots.

Please take some against this. Otherwise they will not value any customer going forward.
Apr 23, 2018
Mar 23, 2018

HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 23, 2018
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

We're here to help. We request you to please provide us your registered contact details & issue details on the below Link: bit.ly/2aJ9wGW with the ref ID PZ[protected] in the comment box for us to track it.

Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My Registered Contact No:[protected], I'm not able to withdraw the money which I have in the Payzapp wallet.
Asking for my KYC again...again, I did the verification on 18th March itself, and I belongs to HDFC Debit/Credit card holder. Still not able to withdraw/Transfer to my Hdfc account..Its been 6 days now, Raised mail to the payzapp support team and Hdfc support but didn't get any proper response till the time.

1) Got one reference no from HDFC Support::[protected]

2) Consumer Complaint id::[ID: 1904802]

3) Payzapp support Request ID::'Ticket=350-269' 'HBL=[protected]' Fwd: Feedback for PayZapp Android Sun Mar 18, 2018

4) This is the reference to your NCH Complaint: Complaint Number: 657543
mobin tb's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 2, 2018
Still i didn't get any updates regarding this, and not able to transfer the money. Fed-up with hdfc bank support. For simple KYC process you guys trouble the customer this extent.

HDFC Bank