[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — recurrent unnecessary deductions in account

32/2 Near anardana Park, Patiala, Patiala, India
 Swati Taneja on Aug 23, 2019
My hdfc account (Account number -[protected]) has been charged again and again with rs 629.08 and rs 893 after 5 days on account of "nter-brn cash chg incl gst 130819-mir[protected]"

Please refund back my money of rs 1522 and stop charging money again and again for unnecessary things.

A simply cash withdrawal has lead to charging of rs 1522. Please refund the money back to my account.

Kindly look into the issue and refund my money back.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2019
This is not resolved.Money is not deducted in case of self cheque.Please refund back my money of Rs 1522.

[Aug 23, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

Kindly note that the charges levied to your account is as per the Bank's Schedule for Fees and charges. In case of any query/assistance, please feel free to visit your account branch / nearest branch. contact our Phonebanking Team at 61606161 or email us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com. Please visit the URL below to know the fees and charges applicable to your account: http://bit.ly/2K5V5gk.

-Zubin
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Swati Taneja, Aug 30, 2019
These charges are not valid if transaction is done for self account.This is nowhere in any terms and conditions.It was a self cheque. Please refund the amount else I shall escalate higher and would definitely close my account.

Hdfc Bank - recurrent unnecessary deductions in account