[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — regarding disputed transaction on credit card

Mamta121 on Jan 3, 2018
I had used my credit card in one of the atms, the transaction was not completed and my card was blocked. I raised the concern and filled the dispute form a year back. Since 1 year that complaint is in process and due to mails from hdfc back i had to pay the minimum amount to avoid getting mails from payment collection department. I am just getting mails that it is under process and i will be notified regarding the same. Everytime i am getting reminders that the process of investigation will complete in 10 working days, 5 working days and so on. I have provided all the details and supported in all queries still this ticket is in loop and seems like unending.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 3, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Customer,

Hi, we're sorry to hear that. Please share your card details with registered contact info & the transaction details on talktous@hdfcbank.com. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Rs.100/- & 1000/-Debited by hdfc bank on dated 22/12/17 without my any request
M [protected]