[Resolved] HDFC Bank — regarding harassment from third party collection department

Sankrail, West Bengal, India
 RA!KOU - PKM GAMING on Jan 3, 2020
Hi team,

This is just to shift your focus to the tormenting harrassment and i'm going through from the third part collection department of hdfc bank for recovery of their credit card due as i'm going through some financial crunch and asked for a time limit till 6th edition f jan 2020. I'm not a chronic defaulter and have missed only payment for november.

However, recently i'm being harrassed by these so called people from hdfc bank credit card collection department but f r sure their are nothing but hired musclemens of the bank.

They are speaking with me and my wife in a abusive way and forcing me to make the payment. Also they are threating me that they will ruin my social status.

Now i'm being pushed to the corner to write these words and hope for a positive response from you.

Regrads,
Kaushik bagchi
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-02-04 10:28:21

[Jan 03, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response Jan 03, 2020
Dear Customer,

Thanks for writing to us. We are happy to help. Click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 to share the required details. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via email.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I have applied for fastag on 23rd Nov & got reference Number after paying online. Received confirmation by reference number generation & Number is HFR490595.
No pdf copy of application received till 27th Dec... has been more than one month & no call from any representative.
Customer care number is always busy & not useful.

Dear Customer Mandate reference no: HDFC[protected] issued to BAJAJ FINANACE LIMITED with value Rs. 100000.00 and frequency MNTH is received today for processing. In case of any issue please get in touch with your branch.

I have not informed anything to do so. Not sure what's happening?

I applied Fastag on November 30th, my fastag reference number is HFR815699 When I applied, I was told that it would be given me within 7 working days but I haven't got it yet. I called several times on [protected] but didn't get any answer. Now I want to cancel it. But no one is listening to me, neither in the bank nor in customer care
Application reference Hfr01215422, fas tag still not received
Dear SOD

I am trying to NEFT since more then 15 days, but still the problem did not resoved. Is it going to close like PMC.
kindly reply at the earliest.
Hii team
I'm neha thakur, I'm complaining against for parel branch hdfc without prior information they are open to branch 25 December but why please reply me as soon as possible
We travelled through Nallur toll plaza yesterday morning.. While we headed charge of Rs.50 deducted.. While returning again same amount got deducted instead of deducting only the return amount (Rs.25) Kindly refund the balance amount at the earliest

I had paid an amount of Rs. 500/- towards Fastag application vide application reference no. HFR[protected] on 11/12/19. The fastag was was to be received by no. within 7 working days.
Not delivered and no news so far.

1988