[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — regarding refund deducted amount 31350.0 inr and cancel hdfc life policy

Dear sir
My self saujit kumar
I was in need of home loan transfer from icici bank to hdfc bank (In my salary account), i approached a hdfc bank staff named arun gupta (Dpty manager contact no: [protected]).

After that he promised me to try transfer my home loan and he told me takes hdfc life insurance policy for improved cibl score.
Then i agree to take this policy for improved my cibl score. Then he take my sign on policy documents in 15 jan 2018.

Premium: inr 31350 amount is deducted on 16 jan 2018.
But till date i don't received any document from regarding hdfc life insurance

Then i got a mail regarding hdfc life insurance such as below
Application no.:[protected] | premium: inr 31350
Plan: hdfc life classicassure plus| uin: 101n089v03 is debited

After near about 45 days mr arun told me lone transfer is not able in this financial year.

Then i told his manager sabyasachi. Ganguly to resolved my problem & kindly cancelled my policy & refund my amount.
He told the policy cancel period is 15 days. After cancel period is 15 days is over i never got full amount try to contact hdfc life insurance gangtok branch or costumer care [protected].
After contact costumer care he conformed me i never got single rupees

I am really shocked on costumer care response. Till date i never got any document from bank. I fill bank is cheat me. Bank is never resolved my problem & created one another problem.

So, my humble request to you to please look into this matter and please regarding refund deducted amount 31350.0 inr and cancel hdfc life policy.

Saujit kumar
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2018

[Mar 05, 2018] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Life Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018
Hi, kindly inform the customer to write to us at [protected]@hdfclife.com from the registered Id to have the same looked into and to provide him the expected resolution. Once the email is sent, do share the interaction Id for us to track the same.
Updated by Saujitkumar29 Apr 10, 2018
dear sir right now they are not resolved the problem
kindly do the need full action
regards