[Resolved]  Hdfc Bank — request to cancel the hdfc classicassure plus policy

My details are -
Name - shailesh srivastava
Mobile no - [protected]
Email id - shail. [protected]@gmail.com
Address - greater noida west, gautam buddha nagar

Subject - regarding policy maturity amount for policy no[protected]

I have gone ahead with a policy hdfc classic assure plus plan via your agent mr neeraj (Mobile no -[protected]) from mayur vihar office (As told by mr neeraj), the agent conveyed to me that if i pay premium for rs 20000/- for next 7 years then after 10 (Maturity date) i will received the below amount when i will surrender my policy -

Total sum of below -

1. Sum assured - 96722
2. Bonus - 117034
3. Premium paid - 140000

Total = 353756

He got collected the cheque and documents from me and now when i had received the soft copy of policy i studied & cross checked with your customer care team for the maturity amount & they replied below

Guranteed benefit = 117034
4% non guaranteed bonus = 28553
Total amount -145567

Or

Guranteed benefit = 117034
8% non guaranteed bonus = 59968
Total amount - 177001

Please let me know what will be the exact calculation of the maturity amount because your agent mr neeraj (Mobile no -[protected]) is still saying i will receive rs 353756 when policy will be matured & hdfc life customer care team is saying something else.

I want to cancel my policy but still i have not received the hard copy & the bond for the policy.

Kindly cancel my policy at the earliest as it is in free look up period.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-07 08:38:12

[Mar 06, 2018] HDFC Life customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Life Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2018
Hi, kindly inform the customer to write his concern to us at [protected]@hdfclife.com from the registered Id to have a look into it. Post investigation of the concern, our reply will be shared with the customer.
HDFC Life Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2018
Once sent to share the interaction Id with us to track the email.

Comments

Already many times the mail have been send to [protected]@hdfclife.com

HDFC Bank Phone