Hdfc Bank Retail — approval

GlOrIa HaNcOcK on Apr 3, 2020
It's been 1month i am following up on this loan. How could you tell us to do the procedure again. All was done and you people literally it's harassing now. I am raising a complaint in the consumer court against you for mental harassment and fake commitment given by you to the customer. After collection of all my documents including my cheques and id proofs.
Fake commitments provided by the bank people.
Updated by GlOrIa HaNcOcK, Apr 04, 2020
Not Able to put in complaint since there is no complaint number .
Application number[protected] log in file on 7th March bundgarden road pune
My name Gloriya Hancock.Mobile number [protected].I am really frustrated with this kind of thing.
Updated by GlOrIa HaNcOcK, Apr 04, 2020
Email id [protected]@gmail.com
Updated by GlOrIa HaNcOcK, Apr 08, 2020
There is no reply from ur side yet ???

Comments

Dear Customer,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. This is not the experience we want you to have. At HDFC Bank, it's our endeavor to understand your needs and provide you with the highest level of service. Please click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 to share your application number, mode of application, date of application, complete address of branch if you applied at one, complete name and your contact details. Visit here https://goo.gl/1VtDj3 for help with branch address. Please mention reference number TT[protected] for us to promptly respond to you via e-mail.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
GlOrIa HaNcOcK's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 4, 2020
Not Able to put in complaint since there is no complaint number .
Application number 110865707 log in file on 7th March bundgarden road pune
My name Gloriya Hancock.Mobile number 8788532760.I am really frustrated with this kind of thing
Email id [email protected]