Hdfc Bank — Staff misbehaved

Ernakulam, Kerala, India
 bibin666
My name is Bibin PB and having a current account with HDFC bank palarivattom branch Cochin.I wanted to have a bank statement for the same account.Before I used to get it though mail from the RM who was taking care of the account .Today I was not available to go to the branch personally for the statement.So I sent my staff to collect the statement with authorization letter.But one of the personal bankers named Mr.Ram misbehaved to our staff by saying that our company transaction is very low so that he cannot give service on request only to the preferred clients who are doing more transaction.I would like to know one thing that how can an employee of hdfc bank can disclose our company transaction details to our staff.

He also told them arrogantly that your owner has to reach to the branch and give letter and sign in front of him in order to get the services.please do let me know if the bank staffs are misbehaving like this how can hdfc advertise as they understand our world as their caption on everywhere.This is utter nonsense their staff is behaving to someone very arrogantly as if he is the owner of the bank and he will serve only to the people who gives him some extra money.If he cannot give us the service then why they are asking us to maintain the balance and if balance is not maintained why are they charging penalty. I have never faced these kind of issues in any other banks as they are treating their clients as kings.

Bibin PB
MD Softforest technologies pvt ltd
bibin.[protected]@softforesttechnologies.in

[Jul 02, 2016] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Bibin,

Apologies for the unpleasant experience. Request you to write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com along with your account details, contact details and complete address of the branch you visited. Please mention Ref ID:TTU[protected] in the subject line for me to track your mail and assist you better.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance