HDFC Bank — Suspended card and request for waive off

Account/customer id: vidit1984
Registered contact details/email id: dharmendra. [protected]@gmail.com
Credit card number: [protected]

I would like to inform you that i am utilizing your bank’s credit card for last 4 years. Due to some my health problems, i could not payment on oct 19 to feb 20 but i never denied to pay to outstanding, i called many times to customer care and wrote many mail to tell all the reason why i am not paying outstanding payment, they always wandered me all the times, in month of march my credit card had been suspended for bank side. I were not able understanding why my card suspended and i had told to customer care by mail and call that time. They told me that we will waive off your all extra charges. But they did not waive off my any charges, now they are telling me to settlement actually i don't want to settlement, i have to do payment all outstanding payment. I have already paid of rs 33000 (Rs 3000+5000+25000).
Now i am get 10 to 15 call in a day from collection agencies.. I have been totally frustrate also they come my home and they using abusing word.
Second think is that when i paying payment last three months why they are charging late fee and i tried contact to customer care they told me that we can not tell you anything regarding suspension card.
Please it's humble request to you that remove my suspended card from my account for which i take your credit card facilities from hdfc in future. So that i can pay all outstanding
Dear concern, i promise that in future i shall not do this type of thing... Please remove...
As well as i kindly request you to waive off the late fee, financial charges, over-limit charges all other tax of oct19 to march20 months as a good will gesture to a loyal customer of yours.
Kindly revert mail me earliest.

Please do the needful.

[Jun 19, 2020] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vidit1984 Jun 27, 2020
I have been totally frustrated .Bank is not giving any revert. i have sent many mail to HDFC bank.
Please do needful
Updated by vidit1984 Jun 30, 2020
i want to inform you that i have sent mail many mail to bank still i do not get any revert from bank side. I have been totally frustrated. Collection agencies make 10 to 15 call in day. they using abuse words and they come at my residence and they misbehave with me and my family.
if i commit suicide then HDFC bank will be responsible.

Dear sir i request to you please help me . i am already in torment.

thanks
Updated by vidit1984 Jul 02, 2020
revert me as soon as possible

2015