[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — unauthorised transaction

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Chandelshu on Jun 16, 2019
I have received a message on my BAnk registered no. from HDFC bank "Alert Rs.999.00 spent via credit card no. at amazon1258399 on[protected]:14:06:56 without pin/otp.How can a transaction be done without taking any authorization why PIN/OTP option is there if there's no requirement of doing this.
I want my money back as its a fraud transaction. Please help me out.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, the last four digits of the credit card number and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

Dear

i was working with HDFC Bank Ltd
i have resigned from my service long ago
i need to withdraw my PF money
kindly help me by providing PF details as i lost them due to my PC crash.
my name
Shakir Hussain
employee ID: S8428
date of joining: 18/04/2006
HDFC bank current account welcome kit not received but account open date 14/05/19 please send me welcome kit (debit card, check book, etc)
I am Rahul, my credit card expired on the month of January, when i am talking to customer care, they are telling they have send my credit card through courier to my address . But till date my credit card not received., its very unfortunate, experiencing these kind of things from HDFC bank.Email - [protected]@gmail.com
I have already 3 banks credit card than why my application decline give me proper reasons ..first of a ur process is very slow. ur excucative is not proper work please any how give me resaon. my application no is 19E[protected]W1
Pl. outstending stetatment of my P.L.A/c no[protected] By EMail.
[protected]@gmail.com

D.R.Mali
I'm Deepak Kumar Das from Odisha, I'm sorry to say that on 30th May 2019 hdfc Bank account deduct rs 118/- from my account.
So I want to solve my problem, & refund my money as soon as possible and I'll be obliged

Its regarding payment of dues. I have received a credit but the same has not been adjusted . But m getting numerous calls for making the payment. Its just an harassment. Have sent mails n made complaints but no response from them. I will approach ombudsman if this matter is not cleared . Fed up of this hfdc credit card. Very unprofessional.
Dear Sir/Madam
i have forgot my Credit Card PIN...so please send me credit card PIN on my registered mobile no or email address.
Request you to kindly do the needfull

My Customer id 40933263
my account is blocked any without information am using this account as a salary account please re solve As much as possible please.

Hdfc Bank - unauthorised transaction