[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — unauthorized / fraudulent transaction

Vemuru Vijay on Dec 15, 2018
Today morning without my consent some amount of 1249.62 has been deducted from my credit card which is an unauthorized / fradulant transaction. Hence i have contacted credit card department and they have blocked my card also they informed me to drop an email for that transaction as a complaint. Could you please help me in getting the amount reversed.

unauthorized / fraudulent transaction
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 17, 2019

[Dec 16, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Dec 16, 2018
Dear Customer,

Let us look into it for you. Please share your Card No. with registered contact info & the issue on [email protected] Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Vemuru Vijay, Dec 18, 2018
Where is the Ref No.? I don't see any number.
Updated by Vemuru Vijay, Dec 18, 2018
Could you please resolve this issue at earliest

Comments

Ad hoc statment charge ₹118 deduct from my account
Without information dated on 11/12/2018

But my point is that if i cant visit at branch on 11/12/2018 and dont take any statment according to my account so why they charge me ₹118
So need to clearification from bank or reverse my ₹118 to my account

I didn’t asked for ONE ASSIST MFEE so how can deduct Rs, 1899/- without my consent from my card.
better refund my money RS. 1899/- which has been deducted from my card on 07, Dec, 2018 immediately and cancel this subscription or plan from my card. I don’t need it, this is completely fraudulent transaction
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018
Dear Krishanu,

Greetings from OneAssist!

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Request you to share your registered mobile number and membership ID details on [email protected] or inbox us on Facebook or Twitter. So that, we may assist you in your case.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

Hdfc Bank - unauthorized / fraudulent transaction