[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — unauthorized transaction

Na, Uttar Pradesh, India
 arun_rathore on Jun 16, 2019
On 31 May, 7430.66 Rs got debited from my account showing unauthorized transaction in mini statement. After trying for contacting customer care they didn't have any answer. I also asked the home branch for this unauthorized transaction but they also don't have any answer and kept saying wait for some time. It's already been 15 days and I haven't got the answer. Please resolve this problem asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 17, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2019
Dear Customer,

We can help with that. Please write to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your Account No. or Customer ID, Transaction details & registered contact details. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail. -Anay

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

Sir.,
I beg to say that i am udit singh please send me my noc. Requirement for another bank. Please available as soon as?
My mob no- [protected].
Name- Udit Singh
My hdfc band account has been blocked no any information ... So plz help me i cant visit in branch
Hello
I owned a credit card about 3 years ago and about a year ago I settled the card. I am trying to call the number [protected] since days and I can get anyone online.
My customer id 34434000
I need to get this sorted. Please help me

Hdfc Bank - unauthorized transaction