Hdfc Bank — unethical behaviour

Gr Flr, Sri Ganga Ice Factory, Mall Godown, Haridwar Rd, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh 246763, Najibabad, Bijnor District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Mickey_sam on Apr 23, 2019
My father holds an account with hdfc bank in najibabad uttar pradesh branch.
I visited the branch on april 2nd 2019 at around 11:15am in order to withdraw cash via cheque.
There was a long queue of customers waiting, i joined the queue too.. I soon realized that the guard on duty started sending few customer from in between the line to the cash counter it was very evident from there behavior that the people who were sent ahead was either known to him or were regular customers to the branch.
I always had the understanding that such queues are formed under certain rules & regulation however, i also noticed that there were no separate lines for the senior citizens or for ladies.
So i as any responsible citizen of the country raised voice by objection & requested the guard not to play favoritism as every single person in the queue waiting had work & everyone's time is important to them.
Even after requesting him a couple of timed he simply ignored me & turned a deaf ear to my request and then he had the audacity to raise his voice at me he shouted saying
"hum line ke beech me se kisi ko bhi behj sakte hai ya beech me kisi ko bhi laga sakte hai, hume koi nahi rok sakta".
On this i went inside to report the guards horrendous behavior to the branch manager, to my surprise instead of taking my complaint and taking an action on it the manager too brushed off & ignored me completely & called out 2 of his colleagues (Sushil kumar and amit singh) and asked me to leave immediately else i would be thrown out by then,
On this when i reacted & objected to there disgraceful & shocking reaction they manhandled me by pushing me multiple times and threatened me that they will call the police and get me arrested. This entire situation has been shocking, embarrassing, humiliating & absolutely pathetic. I always thought that hdfc is a customer centric bank & they value all they customers but the treatment i received from them was a complete shock for me.
After being humiliated, threatened, & manhandled in front of a crowd who knows & respects my family i obviously left & decided to log in a formal complaint but to my utter shock the situation had turned bad to worst
When i did log in the complaint, the branch staff along with the manager are using external sources & contacts with people higher up post in major areas of business of law and order to get rid of the complaint /case.
I just want you guys to answer was i wrong to raise my voice against wrong doings? Was it fair for the branch to treat me like a dirt bag? Was it ok for me being manhandled humiliated & insulted all because i objected there wrong practiced? Is that the behavior hdfc promotes??
I always thought hdfc only provided bad customer service on calls but then thought it's the adviser at fault.
But after this episode i realized each & every person in hdfc are rude & brusqueits clearly evident that hdfc has no respect for humans, it's sad to see such a major brand treating customers like utter crap i will never promote hdfc to anyone.
I just want to inform you that i will now take this forward.
I never ever thought i would be posting something like this.
So much for #acchedin

[Apr 23, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Mickey_sam, Apr 23, 2019
For some reasons, i am unable to upload the video of the incident.
Updated by Mickey_sam, Apr 23, 2019
it's uploaded now.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

I'll ensure this is taken up promptly. Please share your complete concern, Account No./Card No., branch address & registered contact details on [email protected] Mention this Ref No.TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Mickey_sam, Apr 24, 2019
Hi Anay,

I guess, you reached out to me on twitter as well and asked me to send my contact details, which I DM you and you never replied. I have mentioned the entire story of my incident on Twitter, and here as well and I don't understand why you are asking me to share the concern again?

And as mentioned in my story, It's my father account, I don't have an account with you [email protected]

Hdfc Bank - unethical behaviour