[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — unethical behaviour(unauthorized credit card charges for me)

vijaya1798 on Jul 14, 2018
DEAR SIR,

I am vijayarahunathan s .i have salary account maintained with hdfc bank lost 14 months.this bank teli call team contact with me for the purpose of give credit card.then i will accept for using credit card. then next 5month no one call me for credit card details.
for my problem,
1)i not received credit card
2) i not use credit card
3) some application active for my account without my knowledge
4) i have more visit for hdfc bank (thillai nagar, 11th gross, trichy.)no use for me.

now hdfc bank credit card collection team call for me and say pay your due amount at 4395.37 .

why i will pay this amount .please help me.

my details:

VIJAYARAHUNATHAN S
REG.MBILE:[protected]
ACC.NO:[protected]
ASHK NAGAR,
CHENNAI.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 16, 2018

[Jul 14, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 16, 2018
Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. we request you to elaborate your query from your registered mobile number to us at talktous@hdfcbank.com and we shall assist you. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1905
    Hdfc Bank - unethical behaviour(unauthorized credit card charges for me)